Saturday, September 22, 2012

I'll be Bach

Have you ever played Haydn seek? It's a very fun game where one hide and the other seeks. Or maybe I should put up a bumper sticker saying "dude, Bach off". Don't worry, I can Handel it. Ok, that's enough of my stupid music puns. Let's get down to business.

For those who haven't been stalking reading my blog, I'll just let you know that I'm part of a clan in World of Tanks. I thought it might be a nice idea to just recount the events of our battles for the past couple of nights. It's unfortunate that I didn't get the time/chance to take screenshots seeing how lately my schedule has been so tight. No, I'm pretty sure she didn't say that for all those who were about to say "that's what she said". 

So one particular night, I had the lovely experience of being in a 11 vs. 15 battle. Naturally, I was part of the 11 (woot!) and the awesome part was, our strategy worked! We were able to take on a numerically superior force and I'm sure that it'll really help with morale in the clan. Granted it wasn't their "good" team that we fought against but it was still a good start. We have been fighting in clan wars for about a month now and we never really held land for more than a couple of days. We could take it but we never really had enough people to hold it. So I'm really hoping that we'll soon get more players to help defend. 

I wish I could talk about the strategy but that would mean revealing classified information and no one would like that. So I'll just keep quiet and let you readers use your imagination. We also managed to develop a nice strategy that was awesome for defense even if it costed us half of our team. As long as we could lead the battle into a draw, we still kept the land. That's how it works with owner's battles in World of Tanks. 

Aside from that, the clan does do a very nice job of fighting together as a team and it's often quite interesting when the enemy decides to just pool all their resources onto one flank and we get hard pressed to defend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment