Friday, September 7, 2012

People With Narcissistic Tendencies

You may notice that occasionally, my posts have grammatical errors in them. This is because I don't really proof-read them and I should. I simply type out what I have in my head and I don't bother going back to read it. I really should change this bad habit shouldn't I?

So I thought I should talk more about my current clan and help them do a little press. My clan currently has 40 people in it (last I checked) and we are in a desperate need of more members mainly for defending the lands that we hold. We are able to take land alright, but we always lose it after a day or two and we never have the chance to move inland. The attacking force is always so busy attacking and trying to defend that I'm sure a couple of us are rather tired and deserve a break. So if anyone here wishes to join a clan wars clan (we have to fight just about every night so we need all the people we can get), don't hesitate to visit our recruitment page and message us. Just be sure to read the requirements as some of the clan members lack the proper tiered tanks and you will be given a lower priority in battle.

Ok, now that I got that out of the way, I thought I would share two pictures about my clan. No, we did not pose in front of a camera acting like fools. Rather it's just a couple of screenshots which I thought should be considered as milestones.


My first picture here is proof of our very first successful landing. It was our first time as a clan winning land and the funny thing was, we got a technical victory with the owner's battle (that's the final battle mind you). It was a waste of time waiting an extra 15 minutes for the battle to start only to find out that the enemy never showed up. At least we got our very first taste of true victory and I'm sure the entire clan was proud of ourselves. 


This next picture you see here happened last night actually and the coolest thing was, we didn't lose a single tank in the process. We fought brilliantly and our artillery did a good job of whittling down the enemy while the rest of us finished them off. Although this clan did bring in a couple of tier 9's and 8's, this was the very first time we had such a perfect win. I still don't know why but if their team had rushed us up in the northern flank, we probably would've lost as we were outnumbered in the northern flank and they had fast but powerful tanks at their disposal.

Either way, that's it for now but I'm really hoping that we can move inland and perhaps one day, we can start conquering Europe on the clan wars map. That's where all the gold is and that's where all the powerful clans are sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment