Sunday, June 23, 2013

M7 Research Path

I never liked this tank. Mostly because I just don't like it. Know why? I could annoy you all day about why I don't like it and be redundant about it or I could get this over with.

There are a couple of ways to do this. Some of you may prefer the 6 pounder gun over the 75mm. Both guns have their disadvantages and advantages so the final choice is really up to you.

  1. Gun: QF 6-pdr Mk. III
  2. Engine: Wright C. R-975C1
  3. Engine: Wright C. R-975C4
  4. Turret: M47
  5. Gun: 75 mm Gun M2
  6. Tracks: VVSS T48A
  7. Gun: 75 mm Gun M3
  8. Radio: SCR 538
  9. Radio: SCR 528
  10. Tank: T21

You'll need the tracks if you want the 75mm M3 but if you don't really care about that, then don't bother. Remember to aim for the engines too as the tank is too weakly armoured to play decently like a medium tank but rather, more of a light.

No comments:

Post a Comment