Wednesday, March 13, 2013

How Do You Start Off Your Week?

"I believe in what doesn't kill you, simply makes you...stranger." -The Joker

So for me, my week begins on Monday (just like a lot of people). I wake up, I look at my phone and realize it's another week filled with the same routine over and over again. The onslaught of sitting in lectures and studying for exams coupled with the occasional video game here and there is what most of my week generally consists of.

So after many years of Youtube, I have finally found a way to start off my week on a much more happier footing. Anna Akana is a talented Youtuber who makes videos and releases them every Monday. I first discovered her videos several years ago when she did 10 second traumas. I was however, disappointed that she would no longer be doing those videos. So I turned to her other channel (like many other people out there) and started watching her weekly videos. They kind of do feel like vlogs now that I think about it.

But to those who often feel like they have a bad week ahead of them, might I suggest you watch her videos? It's definitely something better than your usual cup of coffee accompanied by a newspaper that's about to get tossed in the recycling (honestly, who reads the paper now? We have the internet no?).

http://www.youtube.com/user/AnnaAkana

As with all my other posts, I'll post my favourite video.

1 comment:

  1. It's going to be finish of mine day, except before ending I am reading this great article to improve my experience.

    Have a look at my weblog online slot real money

    ReplyDelete