Friday, March 22, 2013

Break Your Own Record?

Ever try breaking your own records? Of course you have! For me, today I finally broke my 9 kill record in World of Tanks and managed to achieve 11 kills. (Would've been 12 if he didn't steal my kill)

Nevertheless, it's always fun to push yourself past your limits and make a crucial contribution to your team whenever you play a team based video game. Just keep in mind that the enemy team usually aren't too happy seeing it happen but your team will thank you for it. I was slightly worried that I wouldn't have enough shells but thankfully, I did. I'll need to remind myself to shoot on the move less often even though it can be fun doing so.

This is just some advice to everyone out there, don't worry about trying to get 11 kills in a battle. Work on improving your skills overall and use your powers of deception to figure out the missing clues. Then exploit their weaknesses and ROFLSTOMP your enemies. It took me over 9000 battles to reach this record and it may take me 9000 more to kill all 15 tanks. Just take your time, be yourself, and constantly look to improve and you'll be a better player soon enough.




And for anyone who wants a copy of the replay, you can find it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment