Friday, February 15, 2013

New Panzer I & Panzer II Pictures

The new public test server has several new Panzer 1s and 2s so I decided to take pictures of them and post them here. Haven't tried them out (probably never will until they are released) mostly because it's impossible to get into a low tier battle in the public test server.

For the sake of it, I'm putting a stock picture and an elite picture. The first picture is the stock tank and the second is elite. (Oh and none of the stats are definite yet so the pictures are simply there for the heck of it)







I really wish they would give the NA server access to the Panzer II Ausf. J. It's a premium tank but it feels like they won't sell it anywhere. Well at least the Ausf. G looks ...... somewhatly similar I suppose.


No comments:

Post a Comment