Sunday, November 25, 2012

New American Autoloaders

So for those of you who keep up with the development news of World of Tanks, the upcoming patch (8.2) will bring several new American tanks and the Chinese tech tree. I won't say too much as it is still the first iteration of the test so it's highly possible that things may change.

The T57 heavy tank is the newest upcoming tier 10 American heavy equipped with an autoloader and a slightly disappointing engine power. In almost all aspects, the French AMX-50B appears to be a much better option over the T57. The only thing that the T57 has over the AMX-50B is it has a little bit more armour. Not enough to make a difference but enough to bounce the occasional shot. However, it was used in clan wars (where everyone is using premium rounds) then chances are pretty good you'll die very quickly and won't be of much use to your team.

Still, it's an interesting tank and I'll post a few pictures of it here.





Looks pretty decent in my opinion although I probably wouldn't grind to this tank until I've finished my current M48A1 grind and my planned FV4202(105). Now just for fun, I'll post pictures of the T54E1. I still haven't played it yet but I will add my impressions here later on. 





No comments:

Post a Comment