Sunday, November 25, 2012

How I Met Your Mother

Anyone watch this show? Along with The Big Bang Theory, these are basically the two American TV shows that I watch. For this post, I'll stick with talking about my watching habits for How I Met Your Mother (HIMYM) in excruciating detail just like the protagonist, Ted.

Ok, not really. I'm bad a writing and I keep this blog as my outlet of frustration. So for those of you who don't know or have never heard of HIMYM, it basically talks about this dude who's telling the story of how he met his wife to his kids. Seeing how it's a show, they never reveal the mother until the very end. Which.....doesn't appear to exist at the moment due to the show's great success. It's their evil plan to keep you hooked on and keep you watching.

The show mostly centers around Ted Mosby who's an aspiring architect and appears to be having lots of trouble finding his soul mate. I'm still catching up with season 5 pretty soon, I'll be caught up. I really enjoy watching Barney Stinson though. He's the legen- wait for it....DARY character in the show.



Barney Stinson, played by Neil Patrick Harris, is perhaps the most important character of the show. He provides the most laughs out of the entire cast and honestly without him, I wouldn't be watching this show. Plus it's always fun watching some of his .... womanizing adventures.

Can't really think of much to say at this point in time. Probably because I'm feeling a bit tired and I want to daydream a bit. Yes, sometimes I want to daydream. Weird huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment